(951) 784-9910

(951) 346-3282 fax


4192 Brockton Avenue, Suite #100

Riverside, California 92501

Additional Services



Mechanic's Lien

Under California law, a contractor, sub-contractor or supplier can file a mechanic's lien for work that has been completed, but gone unpaid. Design professionals and architects also have this right, but only after construction has begun. Mechanic's liens can be tricky. In California, you could lose your right to lien or even be sued if you do not meet the very specific requirements for filing the lien. Don't be caught unaware. Let us help you make sure your mechanic's lien will stick.


Bankruptcy - Chapter 7

In California, a person may file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy to eliminate unsecured debts, including credit card bills, medical bills, utility bills and personal loans. Chapter 7 bankruptcy may also help you protect your property and put an end to harassment from creditors. In 2005, new laws went into effect that may prevent you from filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy. The new laws also require you to take a "means test," in order to prove your genuine need. Through the process, many people find it necessary to involve an attorney, at least in some small way; however, we are always here to assist you in preparing your documents. Let us help you get everything in order.


Small Claims

In the State of California, if you are mentally competent and at least 18 years of age, you may sue in small claims court. Many types of cases are heard in small claims court, but the most common are car accident, property damage and collection cases. Except on appeal, an attorney may not represent you or accompany you in court. Individuals may seek up to $10,000 in a claim. Guidelines are different for corporations. Depending on the amount of your claim, you will be responsible for fees ranging from $30 to $75 when you file. It is important to keep in mind that you will be representing yourself, but we are here to help make sure that all your paperwork is in perfect order.